knicq
Saturday, August 28, 2004
  Not much changes over time!
Not much changes over time!

Wonder where did that come from? I open my blog, and find myself spurred to blog - and this is the first sentence I end up typing. Out of nowhere. No pretext. No context. Thud!!! It just falls out of the sky... blue... blue sky... Whatever!

What was I thinking about? What was it that I had felt had not changed over time. I rack my brains for a clue, but there is none to be found. Clueless. Makes you wonder doesn't it? Frued and Co. will probably want to put the blame squarely on the sub-concious. They may be right. But, what exactly is it that my sub-concious is working on? If anything, even my sub-concious would have to be dumb to think not much had changed over time. Life as I knew it has changed... and I do not think I am in love. Not with anyone else at least!

Much has changed over time. Priorities, people, circumstances, thought process, life and outlook on life - everything has changed. The sun, I was going to say, is the same, as is the earth. But, come to think of it, even the sun has changed and so has the earth. The sun has seen one more day on earth... and the earth has been subjected to one more day of human beings! How can they be the same? They are more pitiable today than they were yesterday, more psychologically damaged today than they were yesterday, more frightened of this monster God has inflicted on them than they were yesterday. In a world plagued by human beings, everything does change over time - there is no other way.

Where did that sentence come from then? I am waaay tainted for a sufistic sub-concious. What was I thinking about?

May be, it was just a stray sentence that had become lodged in my brain from a movie or something. I have seen my fair share of stupid movies... any one of them could have floated this thought in a stupid dialogue.

Not much has changed over time ...

... what utter stupidity!!!




 




<< Home
A little brooding here, a bit of pondering there, helpings of humour, sprinklings of tears, now celebrating, now lamenting, all done under the watchful eyes of Hope, all endured in the hope of staying human.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Irritating and proud of it.

Archives
2004-06 / 2004-07 / 2004-08 / 2004-09 / 2004-10 / 2004-11 / 2004-12 / 2005-01 / 2005-02 / 2005-03 / 2005-04 / 2005-05 / 2005-06 / 2005-07 / 2005-08 / 2006-01 / 2006-04 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]